Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What helped me get my periods regularly!

So i have had irregular periods since the age of 10 and I'm almost 24 now. I just recently after 2 miscarriages found out i have PCOS and with this diagnosis, i looked for anything i could do to naturally help my body get back on track. I started Juicing, I switched to a mostly all organic food diet including grass fed and antibiotic free meats and eggs. With these changes i noticed i felt better and with the juicing i noticed a nice decrease in weight for the first time in a long time! But until recently i still had irregular periods, even when i tried metformin it didn't help my body, my cycles still didn't regulate, then i figured i want to go off that medicine and go the natural route. I found a book on herbal medicines in barnes n noble and read about the benefits of different herbs and the effects it has on the reproductive system in women and i found red raspberry leaf and chaste tree to be very interesting and after looking on amazon a little bit i found a supplement that sounded promising and that supplement was Pregnancy Prep by Vitanica.


 I started it and the first month i got my period and then the following month i had my first normal length cycle of 31 days! :) I'm glad to say i also checked with the healthtap app where you can ask dr's there opinion for free about anything and they said this product is great at helping to get your period. If any of you out there are having this problem i'd say give this supplement a try. Don't however continue it after you find out you are pregnant, it hasn't been tested to see if it's safe during pregnancy, so i wouldn't risk it. But to jump start your periods i'd recommend it :)! Check with you doctor first, but i don't see how it could hurt :)
Here's where i bought Pregnancy Prep:
http://www.amazon.com/Vitanica-Pregnancy-Reproductive-Vegetarian-Capsules/dp/B00161EUMQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395127592&sr=8-1&keywords=pregnancy+prep+vitanica
Here's the link to the Herbal Medicine book I read at Barnes n Noble:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/national-geographic-guide-to-medicinal-herbs-tieraona-low-dog/1103639932?ean=9781426207006

No comments:

Post a Comment