Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My Skin Care Regimen for Breakouts and Anti-Aging :)

Hey Guys :) I know with PCOS Acne can be a huge hormonal pain! and I'm not saying my regimen is best or that my skin never gets breakouts anymore,but i figured i love hearing about other girls skin routine especially what products they use and what works for them, so i figured I'd tell you what works for my skin, where i got the idea and where i bought it :)

Here is my nightly Routine: 

I bought  9-5 cleansing lotion made by lush ( 3.4 oz bottle)
I put one drop of frankincense essential oil in it
Then after cleansing all my makeup off with the cleanser and oil mixture i put on my Elizabeth Grant Biocollasis Complex Cell Vitality Renewal Night Serum on and go to bed :)




 This routine made my pimples dry up and now i only break out before my period, plus my skin is less dry and now its soft too. My Skin also looks healthier/tighter. I got the idea of using that essential oil from what I saw on The Moms View on Youtube, there was a woman on and she adds this essential oil to her face and she talked about how it prevents wrinkles, improves scaring and keeps breakouts at bay (PLUS her skin was beautiful and she talked about how she used to have a scar on her face and i saw nothing on it)
Now Essential oils tend to be really safe to use topically but as always discuss all new products you want to use with your doctor because they might not be safe during pregnancy or they might interact with a medication you may be on, so just always run it by your doctor first.

Here is the youtube video about natural beauty remedies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cvmBxnzCbc

Here is where i bought the essential oil from:
http://www.amazon.com/Frankincense-Essential-Undiluted-Therapeutic-Grade/dp/B005V4ZOT2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1395185006&sr=8-3&keywords=frankensence+essential+oil

Here is the facial cleanser i have from Lush:
http://www.lushusa.com/9-to-5/03171,en_US,pd.html

And Here is the Night serum i use: (i got it for Christmas)
http://www.elizabethgrant.com/products/biocollasis----complex--cell-vitality-renewal-night-serum.html

No comments:

Post a Comment