Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Favorite Hair-care Products!

When it comes to hair care i feel like I'm always in a trial stage, I tend to try different products and then i know i like a product if i go back and buy it again and these products I'm gonna list are from that category :) I liked them so much i bought it again or I intend too!

Favorite Shampoo and Conditioner: Rejuvenating Cherry Blossom Ginseng Shampoo and conditioner By Organix.The whole Organix brand i love, but i picked this scent as my favorite cause i can actually smell it on my hair after washing which is always nice. Plus i believe this brand is all natural, I'll have to check to see if that's true but that's one of the reasons i like it! You can buy this all over now, walmart,target,wegmans...etc.

My Favorite thing to use for scalp health and keeping the dandruff away and making sure my hair doesn't fall out as much from PCOS is this tea tree essential oil. I add two drops to my shampoo and shake it up and it really has made my scalp less itchy and i have noticed less hair fall out :) Usually i would brush my hair and some hair would fall out, but now i haven't noticed it doing that anymore!
I bought my essential tea tree oil from amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Tree-Melaleuca-Therapeutic-Grade-Essential/dp/B002RTV4Y8/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1395282669&sr=8-4&keywords=tea+tree+oil


My Favorite After dyeing my hair treatment or if my hair is just not as soft or the day before i did a lot of heat damage to it treatment :) My Favorite is the 3 minute miracle by aussie, it smells tropical and it literally makes your hair super soft :) Love it! This product can also be found everywhere walmart,target...etc.
My Favorite Heat Protection Spray: Tresemme Platinum Strength Heat Protection Spray :) It has a spray that is light and doesn't weigh down hair, it smells super good and protects the hair from damage from any hot tools or blow-drying you might have to do to your hair.
I have yet to find a good dry shampoo i like that doesn't run out too fast and smells good. If you have any recommendations :) Leave me a Comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment