Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Update on Pregnitude and Fertility!

So this is a fertility update on Pregnitude:

Well I've been on Pregnitude for one cycle so far and I have some bad news :/, It didn't get me pregnant this month. I don't want to make you think that means the supplement doesn't work because the studies on this supplement were done for a 3 month period and during the 3 months is when the participants got pregnant/got healthier, so since I've only been on the supplement for one cycle, I can't say the product doesn't work. I'm sure it takes time and in fact i think it has helped me with some pcos symptoms already, which I talked about in my previous blog post. So needless to say I'm disappointed, but it's a process and it's a process I just started, so i'm giving it more time. In the meantime though, I'm going to make an appointment and get some blood-work done and see how my blood-work is turns out and check that I don't need something taken care of other then pcos, that could be messing with my fertility and hormones. I think it's just pcos, but it could just be a hormonal imbalance from other things like a thyroid problem or adrenal problem so that is my next step along with continuing to take the pregnitude supplement this month and we will see what happens. Fingers crossed this is my month for a little baby :). I will update soon on blood-test results and any other new information I think will be helpful for you guys! Always know that you are not alone in your struggles and that your time will come when you will finally have a little family of your own or be at the healthy weight you have been striving to get too or getting the goal blood-test results you've been trying to get down :) I'm here to tell you, you will get there and never give up!


No comments:

Post a Comment