Monday, April 21, 2014

My Pregnitude Review!

I've been taking Pregnitude for a month now for my pcos and here's my review on it :):

The Box Comes with 60 packets they tell you to dissolve 1 pkt in 8 oz of water once in the morning and once at night. I didn't enjoy putting it in water as much, not because of the taste,but because the granules didn't dissolve right away. I asked a doctor if i could dissolve it in hot tea or coffee and he said yes that i could drink it however i'd like so that was terrific! I had it in my morning coffee and then at night in a hot tea and it dissolved quickly and it has no flavor so it's like it's not even there.
Another thing i noticed is i haven't gained weight while on the pregnitude, which is really nice because with pcos it is easy to put on weight and the pregnitude is supposed to help with losing weight.We went on a cruise and i was eating more then i normally would at home and still didn't gain weight, so i knowthe pregnitude has been helping my body metabolize food better. I'm still waiting to see if it has helped me get pregnant this month, i haven't gotten my period yet, which is a good sign, plus i've been cramping, my bbt has risen , i've felt slightly naseous here and there and my breasts have been tender along with the occastional headache, i don't want to get my hopes up though because i've been tricked by symptoms before, so I'll be taking a test soon to see whether this has been my miracle supplement. :) I have just repurchased this product and i will continue to monitor the results it brings !
For any of you who don't know what pregnitude is, it's a supplement with 2000mcg myo-inositol and 200mcg follic acid to help with pcos symptoms,ferility,ovulation, and cycle regulation. If you are just looking to regulate your cycle though pregnancy prep works great at that because of the chaste berry in it, which i mentioned in a prior blog post. :)
I will put up a update on whether or not i'm pregnant soon (fingers crossed) and wishing all the tcc girls out their tons of luck and BFP's in your future along with sticky vibes ~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment