Saturday, April 26, 2014

Pregnitude Updated Review and My BBT Chart!

Pregnitude Review Update:

Hey guys! I wanted to do a little update on the Supplement I've been taking called Pregnitude. I noticed while off the supplement for a few days because I ran out, that it drastically effects my skin and hair growth. While off the supplement I noticed all these pimples cropping up on my chin ( the hormonal pimple zone) and the hair growth on my face that was lessened from the supplement started to grow back again. Then right when i started the supplement again my pimples started to dry up and my hair is now again not causing me trouble. Also while off the supplement I noticed if I ate any kinds of carbs(which I eat very few) I got bloated and felt drowsy, I was having trouble digesting them and it started to make me gain weight again. But once I was back on the Pregnitude, I was less bloated, I had more energy and the little carbs I do eat aren't causing me problems and I lost the 2lbs I had gained while off the supplement. I just wanted to tell you guys that this supplement really is working for me! I will of course keep you updated on the fertility side of things also,but this is what I've noticed from the supplement as of late.

SO LET'S RECAP:

1.Helps me Digest Carbs better
2.Helps my body feel more energized
3.Less facial/body hair growth
4.Weight-loss
5.Clearer Skin

Still Waiting For Results:
1. If it in fact made me Ovulate
2. If I conceived this month

Possible Pregnancy Symptoms As of Now:
1. Tender Breasts/heaviness
2. Elevated BBT for 7 days now
3. Occasional Fatigue
4. Occasional Heartburn
5. Occasional Cramping

Expected Period date: Anywhere between 5/2-5/6

If I'm not pregnant though my cycle has been longer then usual, while on Pregnancy Prep I would get my period between 31 cycle days - 36 cycle days. I'm now at cycle day 42...and counting. But according to my temperatures that's because I ovulated later on cycle day 35, so we will see if i get a positive pregnancy test between 12 dpo-16 dpo(days past ovulation).

My BBT (Basal Body Temperature) Chart:

 **I have some missing Temperatures due to a vacation I took with my Fiance' from Apr 5-10. We went to Bermuda. :) Which I heard Travel can throw off your ovulation cycle, so maybe that's why it was later then usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment