Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Normal Workout Routine!

Recently i have started really focusing on working out in addition to my normal healthy eating and i have noticed a difference in my body, but also in how good i feel afterwards. There comes a great happiness with working out, I feel so proud of myself because of how hard I worked, the progress I see ( not just in the body,but in the ability to push harder and see improvement in my heart rate and the ease of doing the exercise compared to when I started.)
Displaying photo.JPG
Here is my Normal Routine right now: (this will change more as i improve)

I workout 2-3 times a week for 1 and 1/2 hours each time.

I started at 30min on the treadmill on random (meaning the incline goes up and down like hills)at lvl 10 at a speed of 3.0

Now I'm at 40 min on the treadmill on random at lvl 14 still at a speed of 3.0 :)


I then depending on the focus for that day either do arms and stomach or i focus on legs.

Arm and Stomach day started as: 16 bicep exercises each arm, 16 tricep exercises each arm, 20 oblique exercises each side, 20 crunch exercises and 20 leg lifts.


Now I do on Arm and Stomach day : 30 biceps each arm, 30 tricep each arm, 40 oblique each side and 60 crunch machine exercises and 37 leg lifts.
<---Leg Lifts ( i do it with a friend, she pushes my legs back down for ressitance.)

At First On Leg day I usually would do 100 outer thigh exercises, 80 inner thigh exercises, and 15 min on a spin bike or 5 minutes on the eliptical.
<--Spin Bike
<--Eliptical

Now I do on Leg Day 150 outer thigh, 120 inner thigh, and 20 min on a spin bike or 10 min on the eliptical.


My first day working out highest heart rate on the treadmill: 170 bpm
My Normal high heart rate on the treadmill now: 150 bpm :)
Before:

Now:
 Displaying photo.JPG
Progress is Progress,whether it be on the scale, in inches on your body or in progression of exercises you can do in comparison to when you started. Be Proud Of Yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment