Tuesday, July 1, 2014

New Bloodtest Results!

So my old bloodtest results expire after a month and my insurance didn't give me an authorization number in time to use the old bloodtest results so here are my newest results:

17-OH Progesterone LCMS- 171 ng/dl   
Normal Range for Adult Female:
Follicular(before ovulatuon)- 15-70
Luteal (after ovulation)- 35-290

Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy-  27.3 ng/dl
After two weeks on Prescription vitamin D 50,000 IU once a week 
I have one more week left as of now.
Normal Range- 30.00-100.0

T4, Free Direct- 1.28 ng/dl
Normal Range- 0.82-1.77

TSH- 6.770 uiu/mlh 
Normal Range- 0.45-4.500

Testosterone, Serum- 61 ng/dl
Normal Range- 8-48

Cholesterol,total- 143 mg/dl
Normal Range- 100-189

HDL Cholesterol- 44 mg/dl
Normal Range- >39

LDL Cholesterol- 72 mg/dl
Normal Range- 0-119

Triglycerides- 135 mg/dl
Normal Range- 0-114

VLDL Cholesterol- 27 mg/dl
Normal Range- 5-40


So this was a month later from the first blood test and in one month my Vitamin D went up by 7.3 points which is good that its going up even though it's still low, but i didn't finish my medication for it yet so it could be to normal levels by the time i'm finished, my Free t4 went up by .03 points, my TSH went up by 2.03 points, which means my thyroid is getting worse, but my testosterone went down by 12 points, which is good, My Total Cholesterol went from 175 to 143, My HDL went from 46-44, My LDL went from 82-72, my triglycerides went from 235-135 and my VLDL Cholesterol went from 47-27. :)

All in all besides my thyroid, I'm proud of the progress in the numbers in just one month. I didn't talk about the progesterone level because last time it read i was in the follicular phase and now says i'm in the luteal phase, so that tells me I did ovulate this month and that even though my period was super late I did get it.

ALSO I GOT A BRAIN MRI TO CHECK MY PITUITARY GLAND:
It's so weird looking at my own brain, but kinda cool at the same time haha. Well i forgot to tell you all that I have a disease called Fibrous Dysplasia and also Mccune Albright Syndrome, which my endocrinologist says causing many problems within the endocrine system. So as of right now I have to get more blood tests done on the other parts of my endocrine system such as more on my thyroid, my ovaries and my adrenals. But the pituitary gland in my above MRI was said to look fine, this is one of many of the pictures the MRI got of my brain this just happens to be the one i picked to post. I'm happy for the fact that i'm getting closer and closer to getting medication and fixing my hormonal problems by fixing my endocrine issues. And i'm glad to know i don't have PCOS! 

 The following tests are what I'm getting next:
TSH
Progesterone
LH
Testosterone 
Thyroid Antibodies
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin
DHEA, serum
Insulin Like Growth Factor 1
Estradiol
T3
Prolactin
DHEA-sulfate
Methanephrines Fractionated Plasma
FSH
Free T4
Aldosterone, renin activity Ratio
Cortisol urinary test


After I get the results back for those tests I will let you know and I will let you know how I will be treated. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment