Saturday, June 14, 2014

Pregnitude and how it effected me?


Why Pregnitude didn't work for me?
OK, so remember i was taking pregnitude to possibly help me get pregnant? Well, it wasn't really working for me and i couldn't figure out why, because for women with PCOS it's been highly effective, so i kept thinking how come it's not working for me? Well, then i had my blood taken recently and found out i most likely don't have PCOS, but that my problems are stemming from my hypothyroidism which causes a lot of the same symptoms as PCOS, but without the cysts and insulin resistance. 

How I'm feeling right now:
So Now I'm happy i know whats wrong and I'm happy i have blood tests and other tests that are going to be taken soon... but i'm annoyed because i wish i knew this before when i was pregnant twice....they could have prevented my miscarriages more then likely if i had just been tested for this sooner. But now Its an annoying waiting game with insurance to get authorized for my testing and it's annoying because i need the testing to be done so i can go on medication to normalize my levels and get my cycles normal ... and that means more time that i have to wait til i can try to get pregnant again. It's just frustrating i want the tests now, done in one day all at once, find out the results, put me on medication to normalize everything so i can finally have the baby i've been waiting for. I know i sound impatient... but i try sooo hard to be healthy and eat right and i'm just tired of waiting, I'm ready and i just feel like I'm being held up by dumb procedure...

It's important to me to get healthy and get healthy as fast as possible and right now, things aren't going fast enough for me, i just wish i was on the medication already... But sorry about my rant... I'm just frustrated,which i'm sure you all have felt this way for one reason or another too, but back to the pregnitude so my overall review of the product is that it's good, I think it works if you have a not so serious case of PCOS, especially use it if you have insulin resistance and in conjunction with a low carb diet and exercise, I believe it can be a big help in conceiving, but it just wasn't helpful for me because i don't have insulin resistance and i don't have PCOS which i was told i probably had at one time. It's definately worth a try for people having trouble conceiving with PCOS especially like i said if you have insulin issues.

You'll hear from me soon and hopefully I will have new updates on blood tests and all that jazz and i'll be able to make a game plan for trying to conceive. Hopefully the medication they put me on soon will solve most if not all my issues and i'll have a healthy pregnancy this year. Right now I just have to have even more patience...

No comments:

Post a Comment